Monday, February 9, 2009

A Leap of Faith


~~~

As many of you know, I am pretty into astrology. I am pretty much the most stereotypical Aquarius you will ever meet. And one of my favorite sites to read is cainer.com.

Anyway, I thought I would just share my horoscope for this week with everyone, because I find that Cainer is typically spot on with pegging what is going on in my life, and how I'm feeling about certain situations in my life. Keep in mind, one should never take these kids of things too seriously...but it is still really fun!

My forecast:

"Energy conservation. It's all the rage. But consider the Sun. What would a team of efficiency experts make of it? What a waste. Fancy attempting to provide light and warmth for a planet full of people, over 93 million miles away. What's wrong with a smaller, more local source of heat and light?

Sometimes, conventional wisdom simply doesn't represent the most appropriate way to view a situation. Given all that's changed and is still changing in your life, you can't assume anything. Expect the unexpected, in a rather wonderful way.

Any fool can develop a philosophy. Any idiot can have an idea. To find out whether something is real and worthwhile, you have to put it to the test. Usually, in the process, you have to take a leap of faith. You have to put yourself in a vulnerable position and then see what happens.

You are doing something like that now. It is scary in many ways. But it is making you extremely strong, and it is why your future looks so good. Don't fear what's changing. Don't fear what's staying the same either!"

-Summer Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment